Call Greg with all your service needs.
Full service/repair shop
- Club Car
- Harnesses, Etc.
- $79.95 Plus
- Thoroughly inspection
- Notation of future repairs/services
We carry and stock:
Actual google review:
- Friendly and reliable. They helped me get the batteries for my golf cart I needed and even helped walked me through installation of them via text message!
Your one stop for all your golf cart needs
At Bulldog Golf Cars, we pride ourselves at giving you the best customer service possible. This extends into our golf cart repair service. We have years of experience repairing and troubleshooting all types and makes of golf carts. As Club Car Dealers, we are also factory trained in the repair of gas and electric carts. Our service technician go through week long training courses so that he can be to date with current procedures. We also have access to troubleshooting tools from the factory that assist in keeping your repair times to a minimum.
Golf Cart Repair can be a daunting task. Many DIYs end up spending more time and money on unnecessary parts and labour than if they brought the cart to us from the beginning. We are very reasonably priced and in most cases, can provide you with an estimate of cart repair before any work is actually done. If you cannot get your golf cart to us for repair, we can come to you. Give us a call today for all of your golf cart repair needs.
- Inspect front hub assembly
- Grease front suspension fittings
- Lubricate F & R contacts
- Check fluid level in rear differential servo
- Lubricate charger socket
- Lubricate accelerator pedal group
- Lubricate key switch
- Clean battery tops and terminals
- Torque all connections to 95 inch lbl
- Apply battery terminal protector
- Batteries - Fill to proper level
- Air in tires
- Clean and adjust brakes
- Inspect brake cable operation
Additional for Gas Units
- Replace oil filter
- Replace oil
- Replace fuel filter
- Replace air filter
Additional for IQ Carts
- Energy units
- Throttle percentage
- Speed settings
- Function 4 CDM Did cart charge properly
- Does charger work?
- Inspect charger cables
Batteries voltage readings
Inspect Toe-in and Camber
Checking all accessories and list them
We keep and stock most of accessories for all your Club Car needs. However, due to a vast selection of accessories for all the ClubCar models and for a better visual display, you can visit and order your accessories from our ClubCar website.
Club Car Accessories
- Tires and wheels, Standard and Custom Seats, Body parts, Emblems, Seat belts, Mirrors, Tops, Front grilles, Seat belts, folding seats, water system kits, propane heather, USB ports, etc.
Actual Google review:
- Highly recommended, top notch customer service and very knowledgeable! We had several problems with another golf cart repair shop in the area, and Bulldog Supply was able to fix a brake problem on the spot with no appointment needed... I highly appreciated the fact they took me back into the shop to show me the root cause while quickly installing the necessary parts to get us back on the road safely. We also got the upgraded speed code which allows us to max out at 19mph - Bulldog is the only company in the area that can do this as they are an authorized Club Car dealer. Keep up the great work, Bulldog is our new go-to shop from here on out!
WE PERFORM ANY ELECTRICAL SERVICES
WE INSTALL BRAKES AND ROTORS
- Best place to get your golf carts. They will also work on the ones you have. Very nice people that works there. Drop by you will not regret it.
WE INSTALL STANDARD AND CUSTOM ENCLOSURES
WE INSTALL TOPS
ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR GOLF CART REPAIRS & SERVICES
WE INSTALL NEW OR USED MOTORS