Bulldog Golf Carts is thrilled to show our star James M Hooper as being part of the Baseball Little League of Peachtree City.
James M Hooper is the son of JH Hooper - owner of the Bulldog Supply Commercial division.
We wish James and his team the best to the next game.
- Bulldog Golf Carts is proud to announce that it has have been named Black & Gold Dealer by Club Car! This prestigious title is only held by 50 of the company’s 600 authorized dealers and distributors. Our team is thrilled and honored to be recognized by Club Car for our sales, service, and support. Club Car has defined themselves as a leader in golf carts but more so in customers service. In order to be named a Black & Gold Dealer, dealerships must have and maintain a high level of customer service and standards. At Bulldog Golf Carts, it has always been our goal to provide excellent customer service to all of our valued partners. We take pride in all of our work, no matter how small, and are pleased to be able to put this title under our belt.
Click here to see more pictures
At Bulldog Golf Cars, we pride ourselves at giving you the best customer service possible. This extends into our golf cart repair service. We have years of experience repairing and troubleshooting all types and makes of golf carts. As Club Car Dealers, we are also factory trained in the repair of gas and electric carts. Our service technician go through week long training courses so that he can be to date with current procedures. We also have access to troubleshooting tools from the factory that assist in keeping your repair times to a minimum.
Golf Cart Repair can be a daunting task. Many DIYs end up spending more time and money on unnecessary parts and labour than if they brought the cart to us from the beginning. We are very reasonably priced and in most cases, can provide you with an estimate of cart repair before any work is actually done. Masters also has a mobile mechanic. If you cannot get your golf cart to us for repair, we can come to you. Give us a call today for all of your golf cart repair needs.
- Gas golf cart tune-up
- Electric golf cart diagnosis and repair
- Golf cart engine rebuilding
- Brake maintenance and repair Controller rebuilding
- Golf cart charger repair
- Battery testing Starter Generator rebuilding
- Clutch rebuilding Transmission rebuild and repair
- Fleet maintenance
- and much more!
Did we mention that we have free pick up and delivery when you book your next service/repair over the website?
- Accelerator Group Parts,
- Battery Accessories, Body & Trim,
- Brake Parts, Replacement Cables,
- Carburetors / Intake,
- Chargers & On-Board Computers (OBC),
- Clutches & Belts,
- Axles & Transmission,
- Electric Motors & Controllers,
- Gas Engines & Parts,
- Forward & Reverse Parts,
- Fuel Pumps & Hardware,
- Keys & Key Switches, Microswitches & Run/Tow Switches, Potentiometers & MCOR, V-Glide & Resistors, Seat Covers & Parts, Solenoids, Speed & Torque Upgrades, Starter/Generators, Steering & Components, Suspension Components, Replacement Tops, Tune Up Kits & Components
ClubCar - Onwards, Villagers, Dealer rebuild, Re-manufactured golf carts, EZ-GO, Yamaha, Others.
Service Parts & Rentals
- 142 Huddleston Rd, Peachtree City GA 30269
Sales & Rentals
- 357 Hwy 74 N, Peachtree City GA 30269
Bulldog Golf Carts is the main provider of golf cart parts, services, sales and rentals in Peachtree City GA. It's one stop for all your golf cart needs.